If you are from DMU please complete my survey!The survey focus on pro-environmental behaviours as they are performed at home and in the study- or work-place. Please complete it! It will only takes 5 minutes and it will be really helpful for my PhD! Your feedback is important! Follow the link. Many thanks! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Livinglab
- "You want people to eat less?Cook it yourself!Eat anything u want – as long as you’re willing to cook it" @treehugger treehugger.com/green-food/coo… 6 days ago
- It's difficult to make progress at international level, but there is action at the local, domestic level. #climatechange #BCFNForum #buchner 1 week ago
- RT @Ale_Nigro: Pertini: "Accendi la tv e vedi gente con le padelle che delira. Non è cultura alimentare. È pornografia alimentare." #slowfo… 1 week ago
- Food is not a commodity. Food is not a good. Food is sacred. Food is what makes us. Food is US! #CarloPetrini #SlowFood #BCFNForum 1 week ago
- RT @LAMONTEDOC: l'obesità e le malattie per cattiva alimentazione le andiamo a cercare. la morte x fame viene imposta. carlo petrini #BCFNF… 1 week ago
- By posting your comment on this blog you agree to be part of a research project. The contents may be used in a variety of ways throughout the life of the research project and afterwards. All information will be anonymised and stored in a secure location. Any personal information will only be accessible to the research team and will be held in confidence. Any information you supply will be used exclusively for the purpose of our research programme and will not be passed to others or used for any other purpose. Information, if published, will be in aggregated form or associated with a false name if the comments are especially insightful, so that individuals cannot be identified. Participation in this research is completely voluntary. You are at liberty to withdraw at any time without prejudice or negative consequences. If you have any questions please address them directly to me at the following email address email@example.com .
My Flickr Photos
Top Posts & Pages
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning in big buildings | How the system work?
- Sustainable transport | Environmental benefits of bicycles compared to cars and hybrid
- Sustainable Waste | Waste Management in the UK
- Sustainable food | Fairtrade
- :: About me ::
- Sustainable transport | The impacts of transports on the environment in the UK
- Sustainable Waste | Waste and Climate Change
- The Kettle vs the Hot tap contest | Introducing the contenders | The Hot Tap
- It`s nice to talk to you again! ...and some progress...
- Sustainable Waste | Sustainable Waste Management
Tag Archives: cooking
isn’t this video amazing? it’s not just the recipe of macarons, to me, it’s a piece of art. i just can’t take my eyes off of it.