If you are from DMU please complete my survey!The survey focus on pro-environmental behaviours as they are performed at home and in the study- or work-place. Please complete it! It will only takes 5 minutes and it will be really helpful for my PhD! Your feedback is important! Follow the link. Many thanks! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Livinglab
- New Themes: Apostrophe and Canard: Happy Theme Thursday! Today, WordPress.com welcomes two new free th... bit.ly/1RqQ8sX 1 hour ago
- Web Publishing for All! Introducing Community Translator Tools: Publishing tools for everyone Roughly half of ... bit.ly/1IYeLM7 2 days ago
- David Beckham in Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses thelivinglabiesd.wordpress.com/2015/05/25/dav… http://t.co/GwQTKG2zej 3 days ago
- David Beckham in Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses thelivinglabiesd.wordpress.com/2015/05/25/dav… http://t.co/0FxTmXkWC6 3 days ago
- David Beckham in Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses thelivinglabiesd.wordpress.com/2015/05/25/dav… http://t.co/O3QH3SOj9y 3 days ago
- By posting your comment on this blog you agree to be part of a research project. The contents may be used in a variety of ways throughout the life of the research project and afterwards. All information will be anonymised and stored in a secure location. Any personal information will only be accessible to the research team and will be held in confidence. Any information you supply will be used exclusively for the purpose of our research programme and will not be passed to others or used for any other purpose. Information, if published, will be in aggregated form or associated with a false name if the comments are especially insightful, so that individuals cannot be identified. Participation in this research is completely voluntary. You are at liberty to withdraw at any time without prejudice or negative consequences. If you have any questions please address them directly to me at the following email address email@example.com .
My Flickr Photos
Top Posts & Pages
- Carbon footprint....do you know what it is?
- Sustainable Waste | Sustainable Waste Management
- Sustainable Waste | The 3R [plus] concept
- Sustainable transport | The benefits of the bicycle
- Sustainable Water | The water footprint visualisation of food
- It`s nice to talk to you again! ...and some progress...
- Sustainable transport | The impacts of transports on the environment in the UK
- The Kettle vs the Hot tap contest | Introducing the contenders | The Hot Tap
- Sustainable Water | Water Conservation
- Sustainable Water | Water conservation at home