If you are from DMU please complete my survey!The survey focus on pro-environmental behaviours as they are performed at home and in the study- or work-place. Please complete it! It will only takes 5 minutes and it will be really helpful for my PhD! Your feedback is important! Follow the link. Many thanks! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Livinglab
- RT @mdimsmarketing: RT billianIT How can you make #videomarketing work for your travel company? ow.ly/XZrCM 🎥 #tourismcha… http… 7 hours ago
- RT @brainpicker: We spend the first half of life crafting our stories and the second half owning our truths. #SciFriBookClub 7 hours ago
- RT @TheNorsi: Aumentare Followers su #Instagram: Prima puntata #CSMtips bit.ly/1SGMn4h via @ConsulenzaSM #socialmedia https://t.co… 2 days ago
- Aumentare Follower Instagram – Prima puntata #CSMtips bit.ly/1SGMn4h via @ConsulenzaSM 2 days ago
- RT @KristaNeher: Find where the money is...how to find quality clients who can afford a social media manager. https://t.co/QBQOHtjtzq 2 days ago
- By posting your comment on this blog you agree to be part of a research project. The contents may be used in a variety of ways throughout the life of the research project and afterwards. All information will be anonymised and stored in a secure location. Any personal information will only be accessible to the research team and will be held in confidence. Any information you supply will be used exclusively for the purpose of our research programme and will not be passed to others or used for any other purpose. Information, if published, will be in aggregated form or associated with a false name if the comments are especially insightful, so that individuals cannot be identified. Participation in this research is completely voluntary. You are at liberty to withdraw at any time without prejudice or negative consequences. If you have any questions please address them directly to me at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
My Flickr Photos
Top Posts & Pages
- Sustainable Waste | Sustainable Waste Management
- Sustainable Water | Water Conservation
- The Kettle vs the Hot tap contest | Introducing the contenders | The Hot Tap
- Sustainable Waste | Waste Management in the UK
- The Living Bridge of Meghalaya | An example of Sustainable Living Architecture
- Sustainable Waste | E-Waste. What is that? What are the issues?
- Sustainable Water | Water security in the UK
- It`s nice to talk to you again! ...and some progress...
- Sustainable food | Organic food