If you are from DMU please complete my survey!The survey focus on pro-environmental behaviours as they are performed at home and in the study- or work-place. Please complete it! It will only takes 5 minutes and it will be really helpful for my PhD! Your feedback is important! Follow the link. Many thanks! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Livinglab
- Field Notes: Wine Tourism Conference 2015: Automatticians, the people who build WordPress.com, partici... bit.ly/1HsAM6C 2 days ago
- Ehi! Ho appena terminato la mia Wishlist tramite l’app My Beauty Gifts #sephoraitalia. Ora tocca a te creare la tua! bit.ly/1R58VeA 5 days ago
- “Don’t be who ISIS wants you to be”: Bloggers on Paris and Beirut: Telling stories has power; they connect us,... bit.ly/212yPnG 1 week ago
- Introducing: Our New, High-Speed Editor: From parents and poets to journalists and politicians, WordP... bit.ly/1QHD6s5 1 week ago
- Five Posts that Made Us Think: What makes a great blog post? We all have our pet criteria: sharp prose. Enligh... bit.ly/1HHXXo0 2 weeks ago
- By posting your comment on this blog you agree to be part of a research project. The contents may be used in a variety of ways throughout the life of the research project and afterwards. All information will be anonymised and stored in a secure location. Any personal information will only be accessible to the research team and will be held in confidence. Any information you supply will be used exclusively for the purpose of our research programme and will not be passed to others or used for any other purpose. Information, if published, will be in aggregated form or associated with a false name if the comments are especially insightful, so that individuals cannot be identified. Participation in this research is completely voluntary. You are at liberty to withdraw at any time without prejudice or negative consequences. If you have any questions please address them directly to me at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
My Flickr Photos
Top Posts & Pages
- Sustainable Waste | Sustainable Waste Management
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning in big buildings | How the system work?
- Carbon footprint....do you know what it is?
- Sustainable Waste | The 3R [plus] concept
- Sustainable transport | The impacts of transports on the environment in the UK
- Sustainable Water | Water conservation at home
- Sustainable Water | Water security in the UK
- Sustainable Waste | The 3rd R: Recycling
- Sustainable Water | The water footprint visualisation of food
- made me smile | alicia martin's book sculptures